An event not to be missed, the next Sportsperson’s Dinner pays tribute to the Everton Legend Kevin Campbell. The details are as follows:
- Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 7:30pm
The event date has been rearranged from the original (November 26th) due to covid restrictions, we apologise for any inconvenience but glad to say we have rearranged for the new date of Wednesday 19th May 2021.
We have contacted people who had already booked tickets and thank them for their understanding and support still coming to the event at the rearranged date.
This will be a sell-out event so please contact us as soon as possible for tickets.
- Hilton Hotel, Liverpool
- £60 per ticket (or £550 for a table of 10)
- 3 Course Meal (cash bar available)
- Charity Raffle and Auction with some fantastic items to win and bid on! A plethora of ex-Everton legends such as Joe Royle, John Hurst, John Bailey, Derek Mountfield, Derek Temple, Tony Kay, Mark Higgins and Ronny Goodlass will be in attendance to help make the night both memorable and a success.
Available on the night or click below to purchase: A hand-drawn high-resolution digital print on 280gsm photographic paper in either A3 or A4. The design illustrates Kevin Campbell’s Everton career through his very own ‘kitstory’ – documenting every shirt worn by ‘Super Kev’. The design has been commissioned to support the fantastic charity of ex-Everton winger Ronny Goodlass – ‘Health Through Sport’. We have a limited number of 50 prints signed by ‘Super Kev’ himself. All prints are individually numbered and catalogued so make a great personalised record of his time at the club (signed prints are in A3 only and can be purchased directly from the charity). All profits from the prints go to support the fantastic work the charity does within the local community.
Buy Print Here (£24.99):
To book your ticket(s) call 0151 708 4200
”We have had the pleasure to sponsor a number of events organised by Ronny, they have always been well attended, provided great entertainment and thoroughly enjoyed by all our friends and customers. Let’s also not forget the main reason for the events which is to support Ronny’s Health Through Sport charity which he has worked tirelessly over a number of years providing much-needed help and assistance for a wide variety of people in need. We are very proud to be associated with Ronny and Health Through Sport and hope to continue our association for many years to come.”
Precision Pneumatics Ltd
”Another great evening hosted by Ronny Goodlass at The Hilton Hotel Liverpool, raising money for a great cause, and as main sponsor for the evening Haywards would like to pass on our sincere thanks for a thoroughly entertaining evening. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the evening, especially how Ronny had tailored the event to suit true football fans, whilst not forgetting the remarkable efforts that must have gone on in order to make the experience a huge success.”
J Hayward & Sons of Walsall Ltd
Just a quick e-mail to say what a fantastic night our guests and I had at the Dave Watson night, we were extremely proud to be sponsors. The location was excellent and the food was fantastic. The comedian was also excellent and I thought the whole night went perfectly. It was good to see Danny Cademarteri again, it was also amazing to see plenty of Everton Greats through the ages and Waggy’s speech was brilliant.
We are proud to be regular sponsors on the Health Through Sport nights, and we are fully behind you and the amazing work you do for the community, please consider us for any sponsorship in the future.
Engenda Group Limited
Sportsperson’s Dinner Sponsorship
Sponsoring the dinner is a great way to promote your business amongst a support base that far outreaches the 450-500 dinner guests on the evening. While providing much needed support to the charity, your business will be given exposure to a large number of like-minded football fans across Merseyside and further afield.
There are several sponsorship packages available from the Headline sponsor package to taking an advert in the dinner programme. For further details, please use the contact form above or download the Sponsorship booklet below.
- VIP room access
- Pre-event drinks, photographs & interviews
- Table for 12 (£700 value)
- 3 Course meal with Wine, Tea and Coffee
- Signed Everton first team shirt
- Official Photography images for Press releases
- Banner display on Entrance
- Branding on Top Table
- Photo board for use with guests on arrival
- Branding on Health Through Sport website and social media
- Full page advert in programme
- Advertorial page in programme
- VIP Room Access
- Pre-event Drinks & Photographs
- Table of 12 (£700 value)
- 3 Course Meal with Tea and Coffee
- Photo board for use with guests on arrival
- Branding on Health Through Sport Website and Social Media
- Full page Advert in Programme